From:
Eugene Makovec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 16:52:30 -0500
Freshness is not an issue, but extraction may be difficult as it may have
crystallized in the comb.
Beyond that, assuming this honey is in the brood boxes, I have two concerns:
1) Did you give them any chemical treatments that may have left residues in
the honey?
2) If you fed them sugar syrup before the main honey flow, or going into
winter before they died, you may have a combination of sugar and honey down
there.
If you're not sure, I would save it and use it as feed later.

Eugene Makovec
Kirkwood, MO