From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 00:48:51 -0700
Since it has been mentioned.........question:

Since it has been said, many pictures of CCD bees show beekeepers covered from head to foot with bees on their bodies........yet two videos just posted with my bees showed many flying in the air, but not on my body nor worker's with me..........

Now just what is the difference other then one group is attached (CCD sorta) and doing what?.....while the other's in flying are doing what due to disorientation by manipulations?

Just what are you actually seeing? Comments wanted!

Sincerely,

Dee

Be a better friend, newshound, and