Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Vladimir V. Obolonkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 11:33:32 +0300
Hi All,

Yesterday I met a phenomenon I have never seen before. One queen in strong
colony lays 2-5 eggs into one cell. Eggs are very small.

I need to say that due to strong flow from forest raspberry a nest (20
frames 45x30 cm) has became overfull with fresh honey and queen has no much
place to lay.

At that very time they ignore super placed on a top of hive.

Q-s:
1. Why the queen lays few eggs into one cell? Is it endurable?
2. How to make bees to go to super and keep enough place for brood in a nest?
3. What to do if I don't have more drawn combs but filled frames aren't
caped yet and not ready to extract?

Thanks for advice

Vladimir from Belarus

Dr.Obolonkin