From:
Peter L Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:14:25 -0400
> Sorry to be distrusting, but I do not know this gentleman.

Well, you may know me. I have been a beekeeper for forty years, and worked at a major university for almost 20. I was affiliated with the entomology department for 7 years, and at my present position in the veterinary college since 2008. In between I worked as a bee inspector for the state of NY.

What struck me about the article is that it was almost exactly what I would have written. There are plenty of other synopses which are very similar in their summary of the issue. There are just as many which spell impending doom, but frankly the reports of the end of life as we know it, are greatly exaggerated.

PLB