From:
J J Harrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:23:00 -0700
> What carefree spirits these drones are and what a
> rude awakening for the drones come the first cold fall day.

    Ah, yes - I remember when we got our first colony and installed them in
the garden.  We came back from our holiday and went to watch them working,
and found the drones being thrown out.  We spent several hours and I don't
know how many rolls of film that afternoon, fascinated, watching the drones
circling and whistling innocently as they looked for a chance to sneak back
in, only to be stopped by the 'doormen' again.  I miss having them there
now.

        J. J.          EJOG  UNNI

~~~ "I often have the feeling that one or other of us must be constructed
                            inside out."      Ted Hooper ~~~