From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:48:05 -0500
> After one paragraph Charlies goes political by blaming other of going political.  Sound like a good example of projection and gazing into one 'crystal ball' to conjure up other secondary agenda... but I am just a beekeeper so what do I know?

My argument was not to be politics,  but the fact that whole article was based on pushing politics.

Actually the solution might be as simple as to teach the current generation of farmers some basic nurturing techniques like not planting up and down slopes, adding back soil micro nutrient and for the bees not planting and harvesting right up to the sides of the road.  Evidently (and my larger criticism of modern day agriculture) is much of farming is driven purely by economic ends with little regards to the long term fertility of the soil.

That statement is one of the most silly things I have read in a long time.  Its not even related to co2 vs proteins levels? Not a relevent debate in this forum.

,

>Perhaps it is just me Charles but I did not see much facts or solution in your prior comments.

Your correct,  I have no claim to a solution. But I do know when we are being spun.  That was the point of the note.  I am fully aware of my lack of knowledge on solutions, and I do not propose we do nothing.   I would propose that we put efforts into that research instead of many of the things we do chase. Maybe some day we might actually see a proposal for real solutions?  So far not much that I am aware of being seriously discussed.  But this is not the place for that debate,  so I was not proposing we debate it,  just pointing out we as a group are being spun.

I think most of us are brighter than that, unfortunately the general population is not.

>One of the more elitist thought now captured in print for all to read.

Not intended to be elite,  but many studies prove.  Look at some of the surveys.  6 in 10 aren't sure if the sun revolves around us or vice versa.  The list if idiot surveys is huge.  Without the intent to be elite,  I suspect that the readers here are some of the best and brightest.

Charles