Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:52:41 -0400
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/12/study-plants-are-globally-getting-more-efficient-thanks-to-rising-carbon-dioxide/

Because of rising CO2 plants are becoming more efficient in utilizing water
and we now can grow between 15-20% more plants on the same acreage with the
same amount of water since the 1950s. Also we have substantially more
acreage in growth  around the globe because plants can survive with less
water which means more forage for bees and more bees.

Interesting comments in the post.

Warmth has always been a blessing to our planet while cold has brought on
death and disease. Just check the two most recent warm periods, which were
much warmer than today- the Roman and Medieval warm periods. Plus, the
temperature of the planet has been dropping since the end of the last ice
age, so be happy with what we have now because we really do not want
"normal" weather since, here in Maine, it would mean my house would be
under 2km of ice. Really bad for bees.

Also, in relation to the "less nutritious" study, the issue is really about
the amount now available. If the amount of pollen per acre was constant
then there is a reduction in nutrients, but with more plants, the same
amount of essential nutriments is still available. The sky is not falling
and if it is it is in really slow motion.

You can make statistics march to whatever tune you wish to play.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine