From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 1996 19:11:38 +0000
Well, I've finally had some time on my hands to do some more illustration work for hive
plans. I have just made available on my site complete detailed drawings to build a W.B.C.
hive. The current one has metric dimensions. I hope to have a "USA" version in inches
that will use standard 19" frames within a week. I will also have information on making
angled box joints soon too.

I have made some changes to my page URL also, for those who it will effect, take note.

http://www.birkey.com

-Barry

--
Barry Birkey