From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2015 18:35:26 -0400
A Charles Linder snip...
Interesting statement.   Totally possible, also 100% hearsay,  not to mention  pretty much irrelevant.  Does it matter where the age of the queen?

Et Ash replies...
Well since I saw this event with my own eyes I am not certain what would make you think or say this was hearsay?  Irrelevant... well I think perhaps you need to reread some of the prior post in regards to the thread subject line.  And to your final question my only response is.... you must be kidding?