From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:14:22 -0500
> Because a constant visitor avoids flowers with acceptable rewards, the
behavior is inefficient unless there are constraints such as an inability to
learn quickly or to remember simultaneously how to deal with many flower
types.

I realized I offered up that answer without an explanation of proof that
Flower consistancey is effeicent.
In the late 1800 Jesse James was robbing banks,  when asked why  he stated
"that's where the money is"  very accurate statement  so he honed his skills
and targeted the most rewarding flowers.   The same would be true today,
although we have raised the penalty and effort required.

Home invaders target bedrooms,  why?  Because the most valuables are kept
there as a general rule,  sock drawers jewelry chest under the mattres
(guns) is where the most reward is generally.  Of course some keep valuables
elsewhere,  but in the name of time,  the bedroom is the target.

Lets just say the global warming crowd is right,  and will be followed
shortly by the Zombie Apocolpsy,  where will you go to look for food?  First
targets will be grocery stores, then convince stores,  then resturatunts,
then large houses,  and probably never get to the garage or slums,  why>
because you know where the most likely rewards are.

If you set up an conveyer belt and send money down it at high speed,
pennies dimes and quarters,  which will you pick up in bulk??  The quarters,
easiest to grab. and the most value.  Why waste time on pennies?  Or
nickels??  No we as humans  (and bees) know to focus our efforts on the most
rewarding as a rule,  and move down the scale when those don't pan out.

Charles