From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2014 06:24:33 -0700
>Then again, I've heard Dennis say at recent meetings that CCD hives don't
have N. ceranae, which came as a surprise to me, since every CCD colony we
sampled from 2006-2010 had N. ceranae.

This has also surprised me, as I strongly associate N ceranae with sudden
colony depopulation.  And I still observe some CCD each spring.

> >Then the Time reporter repeated what Jimmie Doan and others told him
> about bee problems, including some researchers who  are waving the flag
> against neonics and some of the rest of us, like Randy and myself, who were
> interviewed, but in the Time article are simply mentioned as OTHER
> Researchers.

Yeah, after spending an hour on the phone with the Time writer, I was also
disappointed, and felt that I largely wasted my time.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA