Date:
Wed, 9 May 2018 12:20:30 -0400
> I am pretty sure that the vidio shows killing of the bees with sulfer
> strips at about the 4min 10 second mark.

Watched it. They burn sulfur impregnated paper which makes sulfur dioxide.
That is what kills bees. The issue here is the different terms used. Sulfur
is an element and Sulfur Dioxide is a compound and are entirely different.
So it is not the sulfur that kills them, but the sulfur dioxide.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine