Condense Mail Headers

From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:36:52 -0500
>         I figure is costs me $.65/lb to produce honey.

>They're only offering $.56 for Light Amber.

A large Kansas beekeeper said today the best offer he has had is .52 for
Light amber.

Would be nice if the bee magazines would list the packers which are
supposedly paying a dollar a pound instead of being anonymous.

 Like :
Dutch Gold >52-.56 a pound this month for light amber.

Then the information would have a serious meaning!

Bob