Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kenny W Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:05:59 -0500
If you have a colony of these bees, consider yourself lucky, especially if you
live in Bear country. This species of bee is the only species capable of
successfully defending its hive from bear attacks. Not only will they defend
their own hives, but they will come to the defense of the entire yard. A couple
of well placed colonies of "the giant honey bee" within the apiary, is a better
defense against bears than any fence that can be built.

--
Kenny W Bailey
E-Mail  : kbailey@cumberla