From:
Paul Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:54:02 -0800
Chlorine bleach will disinfect the plastic. If there is comb on the frames, then you have to be concerned that some spores could be protected from the bleach by the wax. I don't know if an extended soak in bleach will damage the wax or if it will kill spores embedded in the wax. It sure will kill any spores that are exposed though.

Paul