From:
Murray McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:12:52 +0000
In article <[log in to unmask]>, "BEE'S Inc."
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean plastic frames (Pierco)
>that have been exposed to AFB?  Or do they all have to be burned?
>Thanks, Pat

I would tend to go along with the reply posted by Tim Townsend.

A box of new Piercos does not cost a lot.

If you valued your time on any of the clean up methods, or even paying
for the treatment chambers, you will not be long in reaching a sum
nearly as big as the cost of replacement........and without any
guarantee of success.

Burn them and get new. Not costly and definitely safe.
--
Murray McGregor