Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:20:28 EST
May I respectfully suggest that we keep politics, especially the abortion
issue off of this forum?  I know that there are many heartfelt ARRRGs (and
many tears) on both sides of the issue and in between that have been yelled
and whispered, out loud and in silence by Lactnetters.  I would hate to let
somebody's position on an issue very close to my heart keep me from being
focused on what we are here for:  Information to help us help mothers and
babies breastfeed.

Thank you!

Ruth Scuderi
Westfield, MA