Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 00:23:05 EST
> Perhaps we need to send this to the ER folks, who made plans to supplement
>  just after the baby was born. :-((
>  Janice

Yes, I gulped at this statement, but I also took it to be a quick assurance
to the mom to calm her down.  She needed to know her baby would be ok no
matter what while she was undergoing a much more complicated birth for the
second twin.  I actually thought it was a good way to have her
matter-of-factly state that she was going to bf.

The advice she was given in latching on her baby was well done, IMO.

Compared to the other medical show here in the States, I came out having a
good feeling about this depiction tonight, all things considered.

Hoping that they will wait at least a few weeks before the inevitable bottles
start popping up.

Ruth Scuderi
Westfield, MA