From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 14:20:08 PST
My boss has requested I research this and find some consents already in use.
I have searched the archives re consent for supplementation, bottles,
pacifiers. So I have some info. I have read the pros and cons. If anyone is
willing to share their supplementation consent I would like to show these to
my boss who chairs our bf committee and we will review and decide if this is
something we would like to do at our hosp. Private email fine.
Thanks,

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Violet Louisiana, s.e. USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]