Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:53:04 EST
Why do you say "off the chemical merry-go-round"?

After all, vinegar is diluted acetic acid.

Many, many years ago there were some people that believed anything that
occurred
in nature was NOT a chemical; but if it were man-made, it was it was a
"chemical".
They were surprised to learn that their digestive juices contained
HYDROCHLORIC
ACID, that is used in higher strengths to wash down concrete walls.

Allow the bee researchers and bee scientists to find the remedies for our
problems.
After all, their interest is in SAVING THE BEE and their training (schooling)
tells
them what can be used  and what dare not be used.

Since President Clinton deleted all research money for honey bees during his
first year in office, our research scientists can take all the money we
beekeepers can give them to continue research.  This is why EAS, ABF, and the
NHB all have set up funds to aid our scientists.  Have you contributed?

George Imirie