Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
PrMechell Roberts Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:44:11 -0500
Well I do not work there.  Our local hospital does not deliver , but does
peds.  The formula is mixed in the med room with other meds. It is
prescribed by the doc or mom brings it in. the hospital purchases it just
like any other med food or whatever. It -each and every bottle is charged to
the room just as any tray. Maybe not baby friendly but- they have it right.
I do get to do a consult once in a while  at this little hospital.
mechell turner