From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:28:23 -0500
Nancy,
Thanks for the review.  I missed the noon news today.  The original
interview was for the early news that aired yesterday at 4pm. 7 on
assignment.  I didn't know there was going to be a segment on the news
today and missed it.  I will have to call the news station for a copy of
the piece today.

This mom has only one breast and tried to feed her baby and pump as well.
 When baby was not gaining weight tried using ABM supplements per
physician.  Stressed mother baby crying all the time and ABM intolerance.
 Called the Milk Bank Christmas Eve Day.  Had milk that night.  Baby's
whole life changed after that.  We are glad we were able to help.  Mother
did the best she could under the circumstances.  One good reason we have
milk banks, a real success story.
Darlene Breed, BSN, RN, IBCLC
Milk Bank & Breastfeeding Center
Worcester, MA (USA)