Patricia Blomme <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:48:55 -0600
Okay, I tried to find it on the web to get the address but could not find
it. I need the web address for the WHO Code to send to Weider Fit Pregnancy.
I found the web site and the email address for the magazine but now do not
have the actual code for them to refer to. I will post the magazine address
for you knowledgable gals and guys when I get a pen and write it down next
time. (Placenta brain is setting in!!!).

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post. I will do my best to see a
reverse in this practice.

Of interest was that the first time I noticed this advertising being done
was a few years ago. The comment column of Betty and Joe Weider was all
about how they promoted breastfeeding. Funny that on the next page facing
was this same advertisment for the particular company mentioned in my
Code. I wasn't as rabid as I am now about breastfeeding, and I am going to
bug them with information till they actually change this practice.

Patricia in Calgary
(needing to sink her teeth into something to keep the juices of advocacy
going!)