From:
Anne Merewood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 22:40:07 EDT
Well I wasn't going planning to adertise this myself, but since one of you
specifically asked for info on kangaroo care videos - I just made a brand new
video at Boston Medical Center about breastfeeding and kangaroo care for NICU
babies. It is being sold through InJoy, new in their fall catalogue this
year. It's 9 minutes long and we made it mainly for patient education though
I think it would educate anyone who didn't know much. We do interviews with
NICU mothers etc. and it's quite moving. Being an inner city hospital, most
of the inteviewees are racial minorities.
Anne Merewood IBCLC