Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:53:55 -0500
From:
Laura Wright <[log in to unmask]>
7Bit
Sender:
Unfortunately I deleted this post before responding, so....

About a year ago I worked with a mom with almost identical symptoms. She
called me at 3 months pp, baby had been nursing well up to this time.
After much telephone counseling and a home visit, we requested yeast rx
from her HCP.
Approximately a month later, mom called me because she had expressed
some "bloody milk"  was only slightly pink, and she decided to discard
it, and cease pumping.
Approximately two weeks later she phoned again, baby had vomitted pure
blood. After much counseling, and consult with MD, IBCLC, she resumed
yeast tx, and added moist wound healing to small crack on nipple.
Anyway, as long as this mother follows 2 wk yeast regimine, 2 wk off, 2
wk on...no problems, If she tries to go longer than 2 wks off tx, blood
in babies stools.
I have suggested total diet revision, and reccomended THE YEAST
CONNECTION book.
If you come up with any other possibilities, please let me know. The
mom, the MD, IBCLC, and I would be interested in pursuing any other
possibilities.

Laura Wright
Mississippi, US