From:
Ed Zubrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:20:57 -0400
I would strongly urge you to buy her a video of La Boheme that was produced
a few years ago of an Australian Opera performance from Sydney.  Directed
byt he director of "Strictly BAllroom," and set in the 1950's it stars
Cheryl Barker as Mimi and David Hobson as Rodolfo.  I can assure you he
will satisfy her desire for "hunks," and, as I'm sure you know, La Boheme
is one of the best "starter" operas.  I also think that exposing her to the
visual aspects of opera is important.

Ed