Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:52:15 -0400
I couldn't agree more.  I'm insistent about seat belts.

And if you need a splashier piece of evidence, remember that the only person
to survive the crash that killed Princess Diana was the guy in the FRONT
seat (as opposed to the back, where she was) that was wearing a seat belt.
I find that so sad - I've often wondered if the seat belt would have saved
her life.  I can't imagine her dying in the back with a seat belt, when the
guard up in front survived <sigh>........
Regina Roig Lane BS IBCLC - who can't imagine not wearing one