Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:00:45 -0500
This is the baby whom I wrote about last week who had a misshapen head and
whose mother had been giving expressed breastmilk because of very sore
nipples.

She had the cranial/sacral work done on Monday morning.  Afterwards mom was
scared to put baby to the breast, but I assured her that we would take her
off immediately if it hurt.  It didn't and hasn't all week. The
practitioner said that she might need another treatment, but mom has been
doing the follow-up work that was recommended and, it seems, all is well.

After the treatment, baby was relaxed and so peaceful.  She has been that
way all week and has slept more peacefully too.  Everyone is very happy,
including the 15-month-old, who was not liking being displaced by a breast
pump.

Yesterday, mom said that baby's head was losing its "strange look."

I am most grateful to Lactnet for introducing me to Cranial/Sacral work.
This baby, and many others, will have lifelong improved health because of
the wisdom of this field of health.

Pat Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
mailto:[log in to unmask]