Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:38:39 EDT
Dear Cathy, Denny and Jan and all the other Lacnetters.  I have been trying
to get the Ezzo program out of my church.  I really liked the artical  on
baby center site.
Mainly I liked it because it gave me a chance to say the things that I feel
are abusive
and wrong, but put it with the fact that everyone wants to have good
children.  I have needed an explaination for why this program has grown and
that was it.  The fact that in life there are no patterns that fit all of us
the same.   Then with breastfeeding, there are so many aspects that are
interpreted by so many people in so many different ways, that it doesn't mean
the same thing to many professionals, as it does to those of us on Lactnet.
I find it very difficult to understand why Ezzo has had such success when so
much of what he says is wrong, and detrimental.  I am a mother , who followed
my instincts, which for any who take Ezzo's class are discouraged from
following.  Today so many people have so much more education, and experience
that I did when my children were young, it is hard to believe they could
accept this bull.  enough thanks for listening.  Martha A. Rhea, IBCLC, ICCE.