Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Susan R Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 22:18:35 -0500
Dear Chris,
     Congratulations!  Here in St. Paul-Mpls, I am paid my salary as an
18 year RN, and that's not peanuts!   Good luck on getting at least that,
but you are an advanced practice nurse now, so are probably worth more!
     I believe you can document any lactation/infant feeding problems and
justify more time and expense for your skills.  Most outpt. lactation
visits average 45 to 90 minutes, including documentation.  Perhaps you
can get information, facts, statistics, etc. from established home care
agencies that offer lactation services.
    Best wishes,
    Susan Potts, rn ibclc
    Minnesota