From:
Rachel e-mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:09:41 +0200
We have had great success with breast sweet rolls.  A sweet yeast-rising dough, with or without raisins, is rolled into breast shapes.  Here your creativity can really shine, no two identical, etc.  Form nipples by hand and watch what happens in the oven, or cheat and use a half a maraschino cherry (silicone wannabe version).
The standard thing to sell here if your organization is trying to raise a modest amount of money and get publicity at the same time, is waffles.  Normally carried out on pedestrian only shopping streets by "borrowing" electricity for your waffle iron from a friendly merchant, so that waffles are hot off the iron at the point of sale, it is a good way to meet people face to face.  Whenever the BF organization does it, we have to be prepared for the very amusing question (every five to ten minutes) "These are made with breast milk, right?"  Answer:  Duh!  Would we be selling them for a dollar apiece if they were based on anything that precious??
Rachel
from Norway, where the health dept. lets us sell waffles on the street without even analyzing the batter!