Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Farrington/Bequia Canvas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 19:41:14 -0300
Many thanks for your swift reponse to my query.
Another part of the beekeeping puzzle has fallen into place.
The beekeepers here have only one deep brood but didn't really know why.  My
question to them got them wondering if perhaps there was a better way to
handle their bees.  Your sensible reply cleared the air.
All the information I have seen refers to, or shows two deep brood boxes;
obviously, the information relates to beekeeping in cooler climates.
The patience and understanding of the experienced list members dealing with
rookies helps we rookies to enjoy our bees even more.  I thank you and hope
that eventually I will be able to pass on your wisdom to other newbeekeepers
in time.
Bob
Bequia, West Indies