Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Scott Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:58:17 -0500
Greetings again,
     John Burgess had a good idea to with the use of a drone frame.
Allowing the bees to construct drone comb below a starter strip is a good
method for collecting drone larvae.  Instead of cutting out the cells each
time, freeze for a few hours, replace in the hives, and let the bees clean
out the frame.  Then, the process starts over.  As for a double body, I
don't know why you could not use two frames, one per body.  Any thoughts on
that out there?  I am not a fan of using chemicals in my hives, unless it is
just absolutely needed.
Thanks all.

Scott Moser

" I believe that beekeeping mirrors life.  One must endure a few stings to
reach the final sweet reward."  S. Moser