From:
Mary Kay Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:48:38 -0500
I'm trying to catch up with posts from the last two weeks and read Jan
Barger's reply regarding new books at ILCA. I brought home a number of
new books for sale (with the blessings of the authors) if anyone in the
Chicago area is interested please email me privately. I usually try to
attend our ILCA affiliate meetings and will have them there for re-sale.
I shipped back a box from Mailboxes
In an entrepenureal (?) spirit
mary kay smith
(who hopes to re-sell all the stuff I bought...and my husband hopes so,
too!)