Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:17:18 +0100
>Having recently re-ignited this discussion I wanted to end my posts to
>Lactnet for now by saying that I have read no 'nastiness' from those who
>rationally tried to question and discuss the ban on any mention of ILCA,
>and in particular, inoffensive chat about room mates and attending the
>conference.
>Jan Cornfoot [log in to unmask] Editor, Birth Issues Journal.  Brisbane,
>Australia

And nor have I!

I am on other lists, and if these posts were 'nasty'...then you should read
my journalists'  list! Wow - sometimes my computer screen singes at the
edges : )  Even my film-fan list gets pretty heated. Our discussion of the
moral dimensions of The Godfather was *thermo-nuclear* !

'Mothering' this list is a huge and onerous task, and I know I am deeply
grateful to all the 'K people' that the list exists and that it works so
smoothly...without any flaming or bad netiquette.  But we're all grown-up
and we can surely talk about what we can talk about...even if that means
some disagreement.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne