Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"J. Rachael Hamlet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:33:19 -0400
The Large-Breasted Nursing FAQ (yep, there's a FAQ for everything), is
located at:
http://www.teleport.com/~rvireday/plus/Large-Breasted_Nursing_FAQ.html
and is full of useful suggestions and information on everything from
positioning, to nursing in public, to finding a nursing bra.

A few of the things that helped me the most: the rolled up towel under the
breast (so my hand didn't get tired holding the whole weight of my 46H's up
for baby), the football hold, nursing in bed (actually easier for the large-
breasted than for the small), and a Goddess soft-cup nursing bra (accept no
substitutes, and don't bother with underwires).

Finally, the complaint of "chest pain" reminded me an awful lot of the case of
costochonderitis (sp?) that I got when my daughter was about 10 months
old.  It is an inflammation of the cartilage in the rib cage, and  I don't
remember anyone thinking that it had *anything* to do with nursing or the
size of my breasts.  It went away on its own, with a little help from the Motrin
bottle.  Could this be what this lady has?

Rachael Hamlet
Breastfeeding busybody