Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:14:41 +0100
Carole: I agree, this baby gives cause for concern.

I think the mother and baby need to have some feeds observed.

I would be watching for the way the baby gets positioned at the breast and
how he takes the breast, and looking for signs he is feeding effectively. I
would guess there would be a number of factors here that could be amended.

Feeding for an hour and then screaming at 15 mins is not normal, happy
feeding.

Personally, I would observe the feeds and make some suggested amendments
before the other things (eliminating dairy, pumping, hindmilk with SNS) and
which may of course be appropriate at some point.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK