Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:53:57 -0400
If we go to the store and buy a blender and it doesn't blend, we take it
back. If we go to the store and buy a toaster oven and it doesn't toast, we
take it back. If we go and buy and electric razor and it doesn't remove the
hair, we take it back. Just because the motor turns on or the light comes on
doesn't mean it is working.

I feel the same way about small ineffective breast pumps. I tell the mother
to take it to the store and say it doesn't work. If it doesn't remove milk
efficiently and comfortably,
it is not working. I have never had a mom say the store didn't take it back.
Even  Walmart.

I don't feel it is a personal care item issue.

Ann Calandro,RNC,IBCLC