Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:03:30 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/99 7:38:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  have seen this baby, and I think it is a wonderful concept. It seems
 to work, too!
 However, the one I saw had to be Bottle fed!  Wish they could figure a
 way to make it Breastfeed, but apparently, they haven't found a way to
 "trip the switch" with a breast. >>

One way my daughters' high school has overcome this tactic is to bring in an
LC (me) to teach the students about breastfeeding.  It has been the most fun
experience, as the juniors and seniors, both males and females, were eager to
learn and came away with a great deal of knowledge.  I've even had them
approach me at other locations (football games, etc.) to tell me that their
children will be breastfed!!

Kathy Parkes, RN, IBCLC
The Lactation Connection (TLC)
www.tlc4moms.com