Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Marlene Wark, BSN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:58:32 EDT
When I am helping mothers at the bedside, I frequently tell them about
foremilk and hindmilk in order to help them understand why it is so important
for them to nurse their babies in an unlimited fashion, and not set time
limits on bf - watch the baby, not the clock!  I don't teach the prenatal bf
classes at my hospital, but I believe this is covered in some detail in the
classes as well.
Marlene Wark, RN, IBCLC
Houston, TX