Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 21:59:57 +0100
>Heather, HELP!!  What happens to those globs of blood that collect in
>English babies with thick hair?

UK babies are wiped and dried a bit, but not bathed - I dunno what happen
to the gunky stuff  in thick hair but that could wipe off too, I guess, if
you did it a few times over a day or so : )  You know, we just accept that
we get our babies complete with a bit of goo on 'em!  I think we think it's
cute!

>I just noticed that the expirey date on all the little bottles of
>Simiyuck that we have  is July 1.  I am going to keep quiet until the
>2nd and then dump all the stuff in a joyous celebration!!!

LOL - I can imagine your shocked face when you 'discover' that the expiry
date is yesterday!

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK