From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 10:58:50 -0700
Goat's milk isn't superior in any way to cow's milk
and there are acceptable cow's milk formulas readily
available.-----------said Pat

Ok, on a cultural issue, *why* is there a belief that
goat's milk is in any way superior to cow's milk when
it comes to feeding babies?  If one is concerned about
using organic milk, you can buy organic cow's milk in
most grocery stores, although I know there are no
organic artificial baby milks.  I wonder if it's
because people sometimes feel that they are closer to
the production source with goats?  Or maybe goats are
smarter than cows?  :-)

I think when an adult consumes dairy they should chose
the products that taste best to them, so I'm not
particularly in favor of any animal's milk over
another.