Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marilyn Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 14:24:32 +0200
I did a search in the archives , but what I need is references. This morning
I was handed a lovely pamphlet on Breastfeeding and Vitamin D. Our peds want
us to recommend using a supplement and I really hesitate to do this. By the
way, the booklet was made possible by a grant from Mead Johnson Nutritionals
to  the Canadian Pediatric Society. For this reason, how valuable is it? The
only reference used was "Nurtition for Healthy Term Infants", Statement of
the Joint Working Group: Canadian Pediatric Society, Dieticians of Canada,
Health Canada, April 1998, pp. 12-19. Can anyone help? Thanks.