From:
Judy LeVan Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:02:25 EST
In a message dated 3/12/99 2:03:00 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< But in that=

 way she has been exclusively breastfeeding her baby through thrush,
 mastitis, and exhaustion - for 3 weeks.  This may seem like very little t=
 some of you, but for us it is a success....  =
  >>Jeannette,
        This mom is lucky to have you in her nursing corner! I think no matter how
long anyone has personally nursed their own little ones, or how long it would
seem like prudent human behavior for other moms to nurse, we can all
appreciate ANYONE who nurses for any length of time. And anyone who has seen a
mom nurse through thrush probably marvels, as I do, that they nurse for 3
minutes, let alone 3 weeks...
Judy LeVan Fram, Brooklyn, NY