Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:14:52 +0000
Hahahaha...babies blowing air into breasts (loved your quip about men,
Jeanne, BTW!).

Now this is almost as good as the myth that used to be very prevalent, and
spread by midwives,  in the UK (I say used to be - now I'll probably hear 3
mentions of it next week...): you weren't 'allowed' to feed for more than
10 minutes a side because the baby would suck air out of your 'empty'
breast and get a terrible attack of wind!

Pesky babies - seems like if they ain't suckin' air out, they're blowin' it
in...

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK