Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 13:22:10 +0000
Patricia Young says new drugs are used 'Because the detail man was by today
or they just got a glossy item in the
mail that caught their eye. '

I know, I know...but why pick on the breastfeeding mums and babies???

"Everyone always seems to want to use the
newest whatever.  I think it is a human trait."

There is also another human trait that likes to stick with the
tried-and-true and the known rather than the unknown....but that one
doesn't seem to be around when some doctors are dealing with bf.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcstle upon Tyne UK