Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 07:55:12 -0500
My advice has always been to offer short, frequent BFeeds, even if they do
come back up.  Some gets absorbed and they don't tend to get dehydrated. I
never offer pedialyte if breast milk is available.    In our  practice we
use phenergan pretty liberally, so the nap that follows sort of equates
with your NPO period.  We rarely have a baby or child admitted for
dehydration.  The current virus in Atlantic City is fairly virulent.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ