Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:02:10 -0500
I'm out of lurking and need your wisdom! Recently we had a mock JCAHO review
in preparation for the real thing in the Fall. They want us to document the
temperature in the freezer and refrig that stores the ebm. I understand the
rationale but nowhere can I find their request for "temperature range for
FROZEN breast milk" Silly me I guessed frozen meant 32 degrees F----??? Can
anyone out there solve this problem? TIA Debi N, RNC, IBCLC