From:
"A. Bon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 17:01:54 +0100
Pat wrote: <<<Dear Kathy, don't you think the infrequent use of antibiotics
has something
to do with it?  Antibiotics have become so generally used in the perinatal
period for mother and/or baby in US that I think it is no surprise that we
are seeing universal problems with thrush.  >>>

Hi Pat, it may be a contributor, but it surely isn't the only thing. In The
Netherlands antibiotics aren't given that much. Esp not during pregnancy and
delivery. Still we see very often thrush..

Annelies Bon
bf counsellor fo the Dutch bf organization "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk"