From:
Pam Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 10:41:55 -0800
Leslie Ward said, "I just got the Special Edition of Newsweek - Health For
Life, What Every Woman Needs To Know - and have to admit that I was
disapointed that the only section on breastfeeding was titled Nursing
Trouble. It is about
the 5% who can make sufficient milk. As this raised questions at our
monthly meeting - I pointed out that they chose to ignore the other 95%
of breastfeeding moms."

Surely it said that it was 5% who *cannot* make sufficient milk...and I
don't believe that figure either.  Isn't it SAD Newsweek's only mention of
breastfeeding was negative!

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC
Franklin VA
www.lapub.com